Zig Zag Day Nursery recently had an Ofsted Inspection. It was our first Inspection, and also the First Inspection for our Manager Shareen.
We are delighted to be able to tell you that we have received a “GOOD” rating from Ofsted.
The summary of findings by Ofsted say that
- Children make good progress during their time with us, our staff accurately assess their individual starting points and build on these successfully, and that children are well prepared for their eventual move onto School.
- The new manager is committed to the continual development of the setting and has a clear vision for the future. She actively seeks the views of staff, senior managers, the local authority, parents and children, All Staff work closely together as team.
- Partnerships are good with parents, Parents are fully involved in their children’s learning and regularly receive updates about their childs progress. They are regularly provided with ideas for activities that support continued learning at home.
- Staff use observations and assessments successfully to plan activities to build on what children already know and can do.
- Behaviour is good, children learn the ‘golden rules’ These teach them to share, take turns and use listening ears and kind hands.
We would like to Thank all of our parents and children for their continued support.
We would also like to Thank all of our staff who have worked tirelessly to ensure that we are meeting our vision for the future, and this has been reflected in our report. Well done to the team!!
The Inspection Number is 10090294 and our Ofsted Reference Number is EY544211. The report will be available to view in its entirety by clicking here.
Our website contains links to websites owned and operated by third parties. If you use these links, you leave our Website. These links are provided for your information and convenience only and are not an endorsement by Zig Zag Day Nursery of the content of such linked websites or third parties. Zig Zag Day Nursery has no control over the contents of any linked website and is not responsible for these websites or their content or availability.